Application deadline: July 21, 2019
TICARDIO will recruit 15 early stage researchers (ESR = PhD student) for a maximum of 36 months each (full-time).
Strict eligibility criteria apply:
- Researchers may be of any nationality.
- Innovative Training Networks are limited to researchers who, at the time of recruitment by the Home Institution, are in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Strict mobility rule: At the time of recruitment by the Home Institution, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their Home Institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Please submit your application to the Coordinator according to the details found here.
- All applications will be checked for eligibility, in particular, the adherence to the mobility rule. You may be asked to submit further details.
- Eligible applications will be evaluated according to a standardized evaluation sheet.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview (Skype or in person).
- Candidates might be invited for a second interview (Skype or in person).
- Candidates will be notified of the outcome.
- Start of employment fall 2019
Please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.